Sunday, June 9, 2013

Open Amateurs

Photo



shooting-myself: heres another one Still want to suck that...



shooting-myself:

heres another one

Still want to suck that beautiful monster!!!!

My god, I want to suck him!!



My god, I want to suck him!!

Can I fucking have you please

I don't know. I usually prefer females, and the occasional male, over a completely blank human. (I seriously do not understand going anon on here; you can create a profile to hide who you are.)

Amazing. Nothing else seems appropriate.



Amazing. Nothing else seems appropriate.

Everything about this video is sexy… the way she spreads...



Everything about this video is sexy… the way she spreads her legs, how hard she pounds her own pussy, how she is exploring the depths of her pussy…

The double-sided dildo does make me wonder, however, does she ever use it with a close friend? I'd think that you'd have to, right? Or else what's the point of specifically buying one?

Beautifully stunning, amazing, sexy, gorgeous, hot, and...



Beautifully stunning, amazing, sexy, gorgeous, hot, and boner-rific.

s3xcrazedvirginx: Ass is all oiled up. Guess what comes next?...



s3xcrazedvirginx:

Ass is all oiled up. Guess what comes next? ;)

My cock?!?

God, what I'd give to fuck that amazing ass. So perfect.



God, what I'd give to fuck that amazing ass. So perfect.

I love watching real couples fuck. She could do a little better,...



I love watching real couples fuck. She could do a little better, though; doesn't look like that fun of a lay.

anonhun: why do people say cocks are ugly?!  Good question! There’s a lot of cock...

anonhun:

why do people say cocks are ugly?! 

Good question! There’s a lot of cock that’s gorgeous.

This girl is absolutely gorgeous.



This girl is absolutely gorgeous.

Have I mentioned how sexy you black ladies are?? Mmmmm.



Have I mentioned how sexy you black ladies are?? Mmmmm.

Simply stunning! Thank you for sharing. Is that a freshly...



Simply stunning! Thank you for sharing.

Is that a freshly fingered/toyed/fucked asshole?!?

See yourself, your wife/husband, bf/gf, mom/dad, sibling, aunt, uncle, cousin, etc featured on Open Amateurs. Submit your pics and videos.

My god, that's a great behind. As I've said before,...









My god, that's a great behind. As I've said before, it's so hot when a girl plays with her own ass, especially when she escalates from fingers to "toys." Oh, how I'd love to replace those with my big cock, though.

"Hope you like it ;) x " I LOVE it!! You have such a...



"Hope you like it ;) x "

I LOVE it!! You have such a perfect little pussy. Stunning. And that asshole is even more delicious looking than I could have imagined. You are beautiful. :)

s3xcrazedvirginx: Here ya go, hear me moan ;) Holy fuck!! That...



s3xcrazedvirginx:

Here ya go, hear me moan ;)

Holy fuck!! That is HOT!!!!!!!!!

Your cock is so perf! Do you have any fetishes? ;)

Thanks! Glad you like it. ;)

Depends on what you would classify as a fetish. Have anything specific in mind that you're wondering about?

I love your Scottish flag flying at full 8 inches. even my husband is impressed. if you were a neighbor we'd love to cum see you.

Thanks!

Im new around here and Your blog is one of my favourites!! Gets me off every time. And I love your dirty talk too. Would love to see a pic of your cock, pretty please? ;)

Thank you! Glad to hear how much you enjoy the blog, and that it gets you to touch yourself.

Normally, I'd just direct you to an already posted pic of my cock, but since you asked so politely (and you're sexy, too), I'll submit one to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment