Friday, June 7, 2013

Bellylad

Here's one for my pit-loving follower! Thanks for writing



Here's one for my pit-loving follower! Thanks for writing

I love seeing your pits in the latest batch of photos, please show them off more. You get me so fucking horned up

Thanks man. Request noted :)

The back is quite cool though….



The back is quite cool though….

love the new pic in the blue singlet, where did you get it from?

see previous answer, it was just some random retailer on ebay. I wouldn't recommend it… it's small and the build-quality is poor. That's why I haven't posted many pics of it…. i'll see if I can find another couple worth posting

I wanted to ask you, there is a picture of you, facing away from the picture, in a blue singlet. Where did you get that item?

Hi.  I think this is the one you mean.  I got it on ebay, from a seller in China - no label or anything.  It's really small depite being XXL…. but it is super stretchy!  

I know you guys like me in a suit… here's my new...







I know you guys like me in a suit… here's my new one.  This is my outfit for a really good friend's wedding tomorrow

Well I'll give Yahoo a chance….



Well I'll give Yahoo a chance….

So are you more bottom? You've got such a hot ass :)

Pretty much 50/50 here, versatile in everything!

Hello sexy. My question is where did you get your singlet cause I have been trying to order one just like it with no luck.

I think you're talking about the camo one - I got it from musclestars4u, a German company via Amazon stores.  They're made by ES Collection, a Spanish company, if that helps.  If it's the regular wrestling singlets you like I get mine from suplay.com now, they're great for big sizes

Welcome to Mullinmen my 600th follower!



Welcome to Mullinmen my 600th follower!

My mate Mike tells me this is the real me.  Enjoy tumblrers, a...



My mate Mike tells me this is the real me.  Enjoy tumblrers, a rare view of bellylad with his clothes on!  Thanks Ali for the great photo

bellyladsolympicadventure: Thinking about publishing some more...



bellyladsolympicadventure:

Thinking about publishing some more pix of my exclusive photos of the hot men in lycra from last year's games :)

I'm thinking of getting one of these from the excellent...



I'm thinking of getting one of these from the excellent JockstrapCentral… question is, which colour?

http://www.jockstrapcentral.com/productdisplay.php?product=15112

this pushed me over the edge ;) post/43667968281

Thanks fella! Yeah the Under Armour suit is really hot, I need more pics taking in it

Photo



Your new camo-photoset. Amazing, sexy, and has me drooling ;) Love it <3

Ah thanks man!  I'm glad you like it

Photo





Photo





Photo





Nice photos, need to get you to some of our videos.

I don't think it's my thing but thanks for the offer

No comments:

Post a Comment