Friday, June 7, 2013

lif3-time

nonelikerae: Tattoo blog x



nonelikerae:

Tattoo blog x

Fuck everyone except for like 5 people who I actually tolerate. Bye.

Fuck everyone except for like 5 people who I actually tolerate.
Bye.

Photo



growlithes: "hey are you doing this tomorrow?""lol u mean today, it's 12:01 am"

growlithes:

"hey are you doing this tomorrow?"
"lol u mean today, it's 12:01 am"
image

Photo



Why don’t you just delete my number too while you’re at it?

Why don’t you just delete my number too while you’re at it?

condommodel: stop being cute you live far away

condommodel:

stop being cute you live far away

Photo



SAaaaaaaame



SAaaaaaaame

Photo



Photo



pleasetell me which part of yourselfyou hate the mostso I know exactly where to plant my lipsevery...

please
tell me which part of yourself
you hate the most
so I know exactly where to plant my lips
every time I see you

vodkakilledtheteens: The flowers - A.E Sometimes we tend to...



vodkakilledtheteens:

The flowers - A.E

Sometimes we tend to fall in love with people, and no matter how hard we try to forget about them we just can't; and sometimes we just have all these memories in our heads that we can't forget about so they stay there and we think about them often; and sometimes there are other people that are willing to show someone what true love really is, but once their was probably a person that came into your life and no matter what you do, you can't forget about them; and their might be a  person that might be the most amazing person ever and just because of the person that destroyed you, they get destroyed too.

impactive: 6.613



impactive:

6.613

Photo



snapchatting: *sighs for 3 years straight*

snapchatting:

*sighs for 3 years straight*

Disney, turn, skirt

Disney: Which Disney character are you most like?
-Ummmm it's always been a tie between rapunzel and Jane

Turn: Who's someone you wish you didn't (have to) say goodbye to?
- There's an old friend I wish I didn't have to say goodbye to, but it was necessary so yeah. We're both expanding on our lives now though. So it's okay :)

Skirt: If you could learn any dance style, which would it be?
-BELLY DANCING YES PLEASE

alt-j: I need a classier way to say horny Sexcited

alt-j:

I need a classier way to say horny

Sexcited

Virgin.

My cherry was popped by my ex girl friend lol. :s
Had sex with girls before her, but I usually did most of the work until she came along. Then one day she went at it and yeah.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment